Exclusive Yacht Charter
CORSICA LUXURY YACHT CHARTER
From the sea to the mountains, come and explore an island of a thousand facets. Let yourself be seduced by the beauty and diversity of Corsica’s landscapes, its peaks rising to more than 2,000m and its 1000km of coastline, in a surprisingly well-preserved Mediterranean territory.
Beaches of white sand, crystal clear waters, forests of beech, conifer, oak and chestnut trees, lakes, rivers and waterfalls, cliffs of red granite, white limestone or pink and grey shale, secret creeks, cool and leafy valleys, the most luxurious of the Mediterranean’s islands will always provide a feast for the eyes.
- Corsica offers many stunning beaches, where visitors can relax and enjoy. Plage de Saleccia, Plage de I’Ostriconi, Plage se Santa Gulia are some of them.
- Corsica is known for its breathtaking scenery, with rugged coastlines, mountain ranges, and picturesque villages like Calvi and Saint Florent.
- Corsica has a rich history and culture, with influences from various cultures and civilizations over the centuries. Corsica is home to many museums, galleries, and historical sites to explore.
- Corsica is home to some of the best cuisine in the world, with many restaurants offering traditional dishes and fresh seafood. Corsican cuisine is a blend of Italian and French influences with a strong emphasis on fresh local ingredients.
- Home to a number of wineries producing a range of red, white, and rosé wines. The most famous Corsican wines are produced in the Ajaccio and Patrimonio regions.
- Corsica offers many outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, and water sports, rock climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding, birdwatching for visitors to enjoy.
- Corsica has a vibrant nightlife, with many clubs, bars, and restaurants to choose from.
- Corsica has a number of theaters and concert venues, where you can see live performances of music, theater, and dance. These venues often host both local and international artists, and offer a range of seating options to suit different budgets.
- Corsica has a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and warm, sunny summers.
- Corsican people are known for their warmth and hospitality, and visitors are sure to feel welcomed during their stay.