Exclusive Yacht Charter
CROATIA LUXURY YACHT CHARTER
The best sailing seasons in Croatia are late spring and early autumn, temperatures are milder, the sea is peaceful and the winds are nicer. Croatia gives you Crystal clear water, sandy and pebbly beaches, enchanting small coastal towns and historical sights. Sea lovers can enjoy Croatia’s mild and pleasant Mediterranean climate, its culinary specialties and its rich culture. Croatia is the perfect destination for a boating summer vacation. Explore an endless blue of possibilities from the charming town of Cavtat and the mysterious Lokrum Island in Dubrovnik, Vela Luka on Korčula, Hvar, and Vis, and all the way to Lošinj and Istria. Discover hidden bays and beaches, find a berth and taste the Mediterranean lifestyle at ports and marinas or sleep peacefully under a blanket of stars…
Croatia by sea is a refreshing adventure! Croatia is often called county of 1000 islands, so for sure, there are 1000 things to do. Cost of Croatia has more than 60 marinas, you can find shelter in a safe harbor almost anywhere along the coast. Explore picturesque towns of Istra, historical sites of Pula, beautiful island Krk, Rab and Cres. Play with dolphins near Mali Lošinj, try famous Žlahtina wine from Vrbnik. You can sail between the islands of Drvenik Veli and Mali, Šolta, Brač, Luxury Hvar, Šćedro, Vis and Biševo, every island has its own characteristics and explore the busy nightlife in Split.
- Croatia has a beautiful coastline along the Adriatic Sea, with over 1.200 islands to explore. Each island with its own unique character and attractions
- Croatia is home to numerous events and festivals over the year, including a music festivals, food festivals and cultural events.
- Croatia is one of the most popular destinations for water sports, including sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddling and much more..
- Croatia offers a fascinating culture, cities and historical sites with numerous ancient Roman and medieval sites to explore
- Croatia has known for its spectacular food and wines. Some of the best restaurants in the world are in Croatia. We can say Croatia is Foodie heaven
- Croatia is home to 8 national parks, such as Plitvice Lakes National Park, and Brijuni National Park…
- Croatia offers beautiful beaches along a coastline as the famous Zlatni Rat on the island of Brac
- The sunset in Croatia is truly breathtaking. Some of the best places to watch the sunset are Dubrovnik, Island Hvar, and Rovinj….
- Croatia is known for its delicious wine, which has a long and rich history. Best Croatian wines are produced in the Dalmatia and Istra region
- Croatia offers a vibrant nightlife. Croatia’s nightlife scene offers something for someone, whether you’re looking for, a quiet drink at the local pub, a lively clubbing experience, or live music entertainment.