Exclusive Yacht Charter
FRANCE LUXURY YACHT CHARTER
The French Riviera is a byword for glamour and hedonism under the Mediterranean sun. With staggering natural beauty, exclusive superyacht marinas and the finest shopping and dining in the world, a France yacht charter is the perfect way to enjoy this famed stretch of coastline. The Cote D’Azur includes chic resort towns and picturesque fishing villages and is one of the prime locations for a luxury yacht charter in France.
There’s plenty to explore on luxury crewed France yacht charters. Guests can spend several days in the lovely Iles d’Hyeres or venture further along the coast to glamorous Monaco.
Head south along the French Riviera and discover the haunts of artists and painters like Picasso, Monet, and Renoir.
The South of France puts on some of the best festivals in the world, and no matter the month, you’re bound to stumble upon an arts festival, regatta, or sporting event. Come in May for Monaco’s Grand Prix, a Formula One race that flies with numerous hairpin turns. Or charter a yacht for the Nice Jazz Festival – a world-class affair that’s been running since 1948.
- The French Riviera offers many beautiful beaches, where visitors can relax and enjoy the Mediterranean sun. One of them is Pampelonne Beach, this beach is the busiest and longest beach in Saint Tropez, set in a beautiful sheltered bay
- Cote d’Azur is known for its breathtaking scenery, with dramatic cliffs, crystal-clear waters, and picturesque towns.
- France has a rich history and culture, with many museums (Musée Picasso), galleries (National Picasso Museum), and historical sites to explore.
- France is known for its vibrant nightlife, with many clubs, bars, and restaurants to choose from. You should not miss the party at Nikki beach – Monaco, or Club 55 in Saint Tropez..
- Home to some of the best cuisine in the world, with many restaurants offering traditional dishes and fresh seafood. There is more than 30 restaurant with Michelin star…
- The French Riviera is a haven for luxury shopping, with many designer stores and boutiques to choose from.
- Home to many world-famous events, such as the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Cote d’Azur is home to many charming towns, each with its own unique character and attractions. Eze, one of the most beautiful hilltop villages in the whole Cote d’Azur
- The French Riviera has a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and warm, sunny summers.