Exclusive Yacht Charter
Monaco has long been a favorite for the SuperyachtSet and is one of the prime locations in the Mediterranean for luxury yacht charter during the summer season. Before stepping aboard your luxury charter yacht, take the time to discover a gem in one of the local boutiques.
Monaco is truly a destination like no other. The beautiful weather makes it a fantastic place to visit all year round and there is nothing quite like the gentle sea breeze across your face as you cruise along the French Riviera in one of our beautiful boats.
Spend some time perusing the cobbled streets of Monaco, and discover everything there is to love in this pint-sized principality. Do you prefer a refined gastronomic restaurant, simple and delicious food, or a generous brasserie feel? Whatever your preference may be, Monaco has something for everyone.
- One of the reasons to visit Monaco is that there are many amazing viewpoints. If you’d like to explore a magnificent place
- The sunsets in Monaco are so beautiful! So for those who love sunsets, Monaco is definitely the place to be.
- Monaco is one of the wealthiest places on earth. Besides that, it’s also one of the most expensive countries. If you want to experience luxury, this is definitely one of the reasons to visit Monaco.
- Monaco has a gorgeous botanical garden. The name of the garden is Jardin Exotique de Monaco.
- Monaco is an amazing place to travel to if you love shopping. You can find great fashion boutiques in the country. Especially if you like luxurious shops, you will love Monaco!
- Monaco Grand Prix is one of the main Formula 1 races in the calendar each year. This racing tradition in the principality started in 1950 and usually takes place sometime in May.
- The Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo has a secret. Below the hotel is its wine cellar, the largest hotel wine cellar in the world, and it isn’t open to the public.
- Exotic eateries, fine dining on top-class terraces, local oyster shacks, organic cuisine, and Michelin-starred restaurants: Monaco takes its food seriously, offering endless possibilities for unforgettable epicurean experiences.