Exclusive Yacht Charter
Montenegro is a small yet exquisitely beautiful country in the south of the Mediterranean. Its stunning scenery along with the backdrop of rugged mountains is a unique place to spend your vacation.
Located south of Croatia, Montenegro is a destination which is home to ancient history, unique culture and traditions, a perfect climate, and natural beauty. No Eastern Mediterranean charter in the Adriatic Sea would be complete without a stop in Montenegro.
Explore the winding medieval streets of Budva, the exclusive luxury island of Sveti Stefan and the Byzantine architecture of Kotor before retreating back to the comfort of your luxury charter yacht.
- Compared to Croatia’s coastline which is no longer the undiscovered hidden pearl that used to be, the magic of the Montenegrin coast is still quite off the beaten tourist trails.
- Bay of Kotor, Montenegro sea will leave breathless all of those who have the opportunity to enjoy this symbiosis of perfection, islands, peninsulas, luxury marinas, bays, diverse beaches and river confluence
- Perast is included in the list of UNESCO world cultural heritage and is located in an area of exceptional natural beauty.
- Our Lady of Rocks – The island of St. George is a small land oasis in the bay with the eponymous Benedictine monastery from the 12th century. In its vicinity, you will find our Our Lady of Rocks (Gospa od Škrpjela), an artificial island with a church built in 1632.
- Porto Montenegro has positioned itself as an eminent nautical, lifestyle and fashion destination. With luxury hotels and a grandiose marina, it makes a great choice no matter the season of the year.
- Montenegro has a great legacy of history and culture that has existed ever since the 6th century. Nowadays, you can witness numerous different civilisations colliding and crashing on Montenegrin soil.
- Montenegro’s nightlife comes in all forms, with a plethora of varieties and options for each person to find something to their liking.
- It is impossible to visit Montenegro and not enjoy the food. Diverse regions, climate and the influence of Turkish, Austrian, Hungarian and Italian cuisine have left their mark on Montenegrin gastronomy.
- Sveti Stefan, founded in the 15th century it was established as a fishing village by twelve families. Each family had a small stone house surrounded by fortified walls that served as a hideout during dangerous times in the Ottoman period.