Exclusive Yacht Charter
The island of St Maarten / St Martin boasts breathtaking shorelines, the prettiest beaches and bluest waters in the Caribbean, exciting nightlife, world-class shopping and an inspiring arts and culture scene that has catapulted this destination to become the “Culinary Capital of the Caribbean.”
In addition, there is so much more to this island paradise shared by France and the Kingdom of the Netherlands: a cosmopolitan culture and world-class cuisine, a sophisticated but comfortable lifestyle, and unforgettable adventures, trips and excursions in the heart of the Caribbean.
Both sides of the island offer a wide variety of activities, including swimming, sailing, snorkeling, and diving, as well as many land-based activities such as hiking, golfing, and horseback riding. St. Martin/St. Maarten is also a popular destination for luxury travel, with many high-end resorts and villas, as well as private yachts and charter boats.
Charter a yacht in St Maarten / St Martin gives you the opportunity to island hop and explore other destinations such as Anguilla, St. Barth, or the British Virgin Islands.
- Binational & multicultural: Caribbean and cosmopolitan
- Local cuisine is a fusion of flavors from the Caribbean, Europe, and Africa, and it’s known for its use of fresh seafood and tropical fruits. Dishes such as “Lambi” (conch) or “Accras” (cod fritters) are popular local specialties.
- High standards of hospitality, friendly people
- Island of a 1000 experience
- Duty-free shopping and vibrant nightlife
- St Maarten / St Martin is a true scuba diver paradise. From nature to shipwrecks, there is much to see from an underwater perspective.
- Hiking trails for all experience levels can be found on either side of The Friendly Island
- a wide array of landmarks and monuments
- St. Maarten/St. Martin is the indisputable queen of island watersports
- St. Maarten/St. Martin has 37 beaches, providing perfect backgrounds for soaking up that much-needed vitamin D.
- The island’s clear waters and warm temperatures make it a great place for water sports such as swimming, snorkeling, diving, and windsurfing, which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your yacht
- St. Martin is a great destination for windsurfing due to its strong trade winds and its clear and warm waters. The most popular spots for windsurfing on the island are typically located on the southeast coast of the island.