Exclusive Yacht Charter
The Virgin Islands (BVI) are made up of more than 60 islands and islets at the northern end of the Lesser Antilles, which separates the Atlantic Ocean from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and Anegada are the major islands of this storied archipelago.
Rich in pirate folklore, and made famous by the likes of Robert Louis Stevenson, the BVI offer some of the best sailing to be had anywhere on the planet. The smaller islands, many perfect for daytime snorkeling trips as well as overnight stays, add to the mix of tropical delights, where you can be as relaxed or as active as you like.
Sail to a place where tranquil turquoise waters lap softly against the hull of your yacht while giant swaths of tropical fish dart just below the surface. Everywhere are white-sand beaches fringed with towering palm trees and picturesque ramshackle beach bars. Other islands remain uninhabited and are just waiting to be explored.
Crystal clear waters, picture-perfect beaches, scenic anchorages, and well-equipped marinas make the British Virgin Islands an ideal sailing destination for every sailor. Easy island hops, consistent trade winds, line-of-sight navigation and numerous safe anchorages and mooring fields make this a sailors’ dream vacation.
- The beautiful beaches: The Virgin Islands are known for their stunning beaches, with crystal-clear waters and soft white sands.
- The amazing marine life: With its clear waters and abundant coral reefs, the Virgin Islands are a paradise for snorkelers and divers.
- The rich history: The Virgin Islands have a rich and diverse history, with influences from Europe, Africa, and the Caribbean.
- The great weather: With warm temperatures year-round, the Virgin Islands are a great destination for those looking to escape the cold.
- The luxurious resorts: The Virgin Islands are home to a number of high-end resorts, offering the ultimate in luxury and relaxation.
- The delicious food: From fresh seafood to traditional Caribbean dishes, the food in the Virgin Islands is a major draw for visitors.
- The unique islands: With more than 60 islands to explore, the Virgin Islands offer a variety of landscapes and experiences, from bustling city centers to secluded beaches.
- The friendly locals: Virgin Islanders are known for their warmth and hospitality, making it a great place to visit and make new friends.
- The vibrant nightlife: From lively bars and clubs to traditional music and dance, the Virgin Islands offer a vibrant and exciting nightlife scene.
- The breathtaking landscapes: From the turquoise waters of the coast to the lush forests of the interior, the Virgin Islands are a region of incredible natural beauty.