Floating collection station
Environmental Design Award Winner
The problem of discharging all types of waste into the sea due to the lack of suitable collection centers available to sailors has been identified.
ECOcube stands out as a groundbreaking product in the worldwide market. Comprising natural fibers and bioepoxy resin, this floating device is designed to handle wastewater and solid waste from vessels while also providing vessels with desalinated water. Operating autonomously, ECOcube is equipped with batteries and solar panels for power and is remotely monitored via built-in sensors.
ADVANTAGES FOR SAILORS
- Easily accessible without the need to deviate from planned routes (no detours).
- Separate collection of all types of waste from vessels. -
Refilling vessels with desalinated water.
ADVANTAGES FOR ENVIRONMENT
- Made entirely out of biocomposite materials.
- A center for collecting all types of waste, significantly reducing environmental pollution.
- The necessary energy for operation is obtained from 30 kWh installed battery packs supplemented by 7 kW photovoltaic panels.
Environmental Design Award
- Location of the collection center available on MFD or mobile application via AIS system
- Easily dock alongside a floating pontoon
- Free disposal of solid waste in separate containers.
- A user-friendly interface for selecting services