Great opportunity to invest in the "old" marina of Rhodes
in Greece and make high profits of this business.
The entrance of the marina is oriented to the north and protected by the remnants of the old port. The marina has zoning and planning arrangements in place, with a marine area of about 70,000 sq. m. and a land area of about 13,000 sq. m. Its capacity amounts to 175 berthing docks. The marina has the following infrastructure:
- a seaward breakwater with quays on its inner side for berthing boats and shielding on the outside to protect the harbor from ripples,
- coastal platforms for the mooring of recreational craft,
- two rectangular jets, connected to the west coastal quay,
- a complex of building facilities, which includes an administration building, a shop and WC building, a service building and a power substation building,
- Approximately 100 parking spaces along the seaward breakwater, and
- E/M installations and networks for the supply of electricity and water to docked boats.