OPERATING HOTEL IN NORTH LOMBOK, INDONESIA with Boat Marina and 7 hectares of land open for Resort Development
The clear, warm waters of Medana Bay and the nearby Gili Islands are home to un-spoilt coral reefs and underwater gardens teeming with colourful marine life. And giant sea turtles. The area offers fantastic diving and snorkeling.
The property is in a unique location, with easy access to 5-star hotel facilities, world class snorkelling and SCUBA diving areas, an 18-hole golf course and one of Southeast Asia’s most popular island destinations, Gili Trawangan. With yachting gaining in popularity in Indonesian waters, particularly following the 2016 relaxation of regulations governing foreign flagged boats, and a lack of adequate support infrastructure, MBM, with its ready marina operating licence and haul-out facilities, is in a unique position to become a leader in the area.
An investor has an open opportunity to develop and expand the facilities to become a world- class yacht harbour and pleasure boat maintenance service centre with accompanying waterside hotel and property development.
In addition to the hotel and yacht services, the business will generate major income from selling and managing villas around the harbour. The harbour will become a tourist attraction itself, and serve as a unique destination for other guests staying in nearby hotels as well as the three ‘Gilis’. The property is within the designated area for the development of tourism related facilities under the Lombok island-wide and North Lombok spatial development plan
- 7.25 Hectare (72,491m2 Certificates) freehold land plus 3,000m2 beachside space
- Within the designated tourism development envelope of the North Lombok spatial plan
- Unique tranquil site, but close to all amenities for land and sea action
- Two access roads: from the east village and via the west “Oberoi Road” on the ridge
- Within 500 metres of luxury boutique hotel The Lombok Lodge and The Oberoi 5*Resort
- Just 6km and 15 minutes by boat to Gili Air and SCUBA diving playground of three Gilis
- 30km to Mataram City centre and Senggigi west coast resort, 45 minutes by car
- 62km to Lombok International Airport (LOP), and Mandalika Pertamina Circuit