skip to Main Content


Experts with deep knowledge in Yacht charter, Marinas and Management

General Requests

Meet our Executive Team. Specialists in Yacht-Charter, Sales and Marinas
Meet our Executive Team. Specialists in Yacht-Charter, Sales and Marinas

Darius Wozniak

CEO & Founder
Marine Project GROUP
Marine Project Inc

Christa Wild

CTO & Founder
Marine Project Inc.
+49 152 54637257

Nataša Farkić

Deputy CEO
Marine Project (SRB)
+381 60 3354 449

Nico Wild

Charter Fleet Manager
Palma de Malorca (ES)
+34 635 361 563

Francois De Lafontaine

Office Seychelles
Mahé, Victoria (SYC)
+248 2514469

Xavier Jacqueline

Lloyd's Marine Survey
Palma de Mallorca (ES)
Victoria (SYC)
+34 692 090 097
+248 251 44 69

Christian Hausser

Marina Senior Consultant
Palma de Mallorca (ES)
+34 661 680 277

Aleksa Luković

Marina Consultant
Miami FL (USA)
Office Boston MA
+1 305 607 2237

Miloš Jakšić

Products & Innovation
Novi Sad (SRB)
Meet Our Team | Marine Project

Marine Project Inc.

USA | North & South America
990 Biscayne Blvd Office 503
33132 Miami, Florida

Marine Project Charter S.L

Spain | Western Mediterranean
Carrer de Bartomeu Rosselló-Porcel, 2c
07014 Palma Balearic Islands

Marine Project Charter d.o.o

Croatia | Eastern Mediterranean
Baotic Marina Don Petra Špike 2a
21218 Seget Donji (Trogir), Croatia

Marine Project Seychelles Ltd

Seychelles | Africa & Asia
Eden Island Marina
POB 1452 Victoria

Marine Project Marketing & Management

Marketing & Management
Bulevar Evrope 36
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Stay in touch
Please fill in the form so that we can contact you

    Marine Project legal advisors:

    We also have in-house legal advisors, allowing us to respond quickly, independently, and cost-efficiently to any legal questions and issues from reviewing tender contract clauses. Our lawyers always speak the national language as well as English or German.

    Specialized Local Lawyers permanently working for Marine Project in:

        Portugal Lisboa
        Spain Palma
        Italy Sterzing
        England London
        Croatia Split

        Greece Alexandroupoli
        USA Miami
        Turkey Istanbul
        Seychelles Victoria


    Monaco invites to the networking event “Smart Yacht Rendezvous”

    One thing is clear: the luxury yacht sector is undergoing a transformation and is visibly producing new players who want to take significant steps towards environmental change. Following the success of the “Monaco Smart & Sustainable Marina Rendezvous”, Monaco Marina Management (M3), a Monegasque consultancy specializing in eco-marinas, aims to promote sustainable solutions for superyachts by launching the first “Monaco Smart Yacht Rendezvous”. Under the auspices of Monaco, Capital of Advanced Yachting, this networking event will take place on March 23 and 24, 2023, at the Yacht Club de Monaco during Monaco Ocean Week, culminating in the presentation of the Smart Innovative Yacht Awards.

    “It is essential to involve the entire ecosystem to make it more powerful by fostering exchange and introducing innovations that can bring great changes to the industry,” says Jose Marco Casellini, CEO of M3. “Today, this is a priority. It is estimated that, on average, yachts spend 80 percent of their time at the quay and the remaining 20 percent at anchor. Thanks to technology, new solutions are available. We started with the infrastructures, with the Monaco Smart & Sustainable Marina Rendezvous, and it is only logical that we continue with the yachts, because the two are inextricably linked.

    The Rendezvous is supported by the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Credit Suisse and Blumorpho, a company specializing in innovation for a sustainable economy. A first online session was held today with the participation of Marc Hervás, sustainability coordinator at MB92, the world’s leading superyacht overhaul, repair and maintenance company committed to sustainable development, and Laurent Perignon, yachting and new technologies consultant.

    A second session is scheduled for January 12, 2023, with Paris Baloumis, Group Marketing Director of Oceanco, a builder whose mission is to design, build and support the world’s most advanced and inspiring motor and sailing yachts.
    Spotlight on innovations for the entire yacht lifecycle

    To advance the energy transition, this networking event offers owners and industry players the opportunity to discover the technical challenges that need to be addressed and to forge new partnerships, particularly in the area of the circular economy. An endeavor that is all the more necessary given that the industry generates significant revenues: 8 billion euros today, which will rise to 13 billion euros by 2030.

    Back To Top