Never again stress – Japanese method helps immediately
There are some very effective relaxation techniques to escape difficult situations and find inner peace. One of the most esteemed ones that have a long tradition comes from Japan. Stress is associated with many factors, sometimes with health problems, but is an inherent part of our everyday lives. That’s why we need to learn how to manage it effectively. Stress in small amounts can even be beneficial as it helps us to leave the comfort zone, to think differently, to look at the situation from different angles. Only then can we make sensible decisions. It is therefore very important to learn how to take advantage of stress. Otherwise, it will be a real nuisance not only to the mind but also to the soul and the body. There are many ways in which people have tried to cope with daily stress. Nowadays, more and more people are using methods like meditation, exercise, massage, yoga, Pilates, listening to music, or even watching movies.
However, there are some centuries-old methods that are not very well known out are truly effective in fighting stress.
One of these methods is this Japanese technique, which is claimed to reduce stress in just a few minutes.
Why not try older relaxation techniques to eliminate stress in our lives?
According to the Japanese technique, every finger is associated with certain emotions. If you know what these connections are, you can solve many problems.
Here’s how it works:
– Your thumb can help you get rid of fears and worries;
– The index finger can help you overcome your fears and have more confidence in yourself.
– The middle finger can help you to control your feelings of anger and bitterness.
– With your ring finger, you can treat melancholy and depression.
– With your little finger, you can stimulate self-esteem, restore optimism and eliminate mental stress.
How do you put this relaxation technique into practice?
There are two ways to do this exercise.
- Pull your thumb from the right hand with your left hand until you feel the pulse, then move on to the next finger. Finally, with the thumb on the opposite hand, you can apply light pressure in the middle of your palm for 30 seconds – 1 minute. This way, you can deeply relax.
- Depending on the emotion you want to work with, grasp your finger and massage it for a minute. After one minute, hold your finger with the fingers of the other hand.
by Adalbert Oster