The SEVENTY 8, the new flagship, is making her grand entrance at Lagoon. This yacht, over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coachroof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
Below decks: a luxurious and harmonious world of Lagoon 78
- A huge saloon equipped with contemporary furniture, complemented by large glazing units and exceptional headroom, provides an unrivalled panoramic view.
- Exceptional communication between interior and exterior: among the large panoramic windows, the central one is a door, thus providing perfect ventilation of the saloon but also the cockpit, while providing communication with the forward cockpit.
- Large hull glazings with integral portholes for the cabins enable admission of exceptional natural light and provide a magnificent view outside.
Tender & Toys on Lagoon Seventy 8
- Ocean Master Highfield 4.60m - 70hp
- SU Paddle Boards
- Fishing Gear
- 2 x Snorkel Gear
- Sea Scooters
- Inflatable Pool
- Inflatable Swan
- Yacht offers Rendezvous diving only