An exceptional custom-built green vessel launched in 2015 before undergoing an extensive refit in 2017, she comfortably sleeps 20 guests across 10 cabins. She also has capacity for 10 members of crew.
Boasting three voluminous decks, superyacht SAFIRA equally impresses with her relaxation and entertainment zones. Her highlights include her easily accessible swim platform and sundeck aft Jacuzzi replete with a fully-stocked bar. And when adrenalin-fueled capers on the open water beckon, you'll find plenty of well-maintained water toys to keep you busy onboard SAFIRA. Think jet-skis, kayaks, paddleboards and more. But that's not all, she also not one, but three tenders ready for exciting excursions.
SAFIRA was designed by Swiss architects from Nuno Santos Pereira. She features a minimalist design with large living areas. With light tones of fabrics and soft tones of woods, the interior has a relaxing and inviting atmosphere. Well equipped with several entertaining decks, Jacuzzi and an excellent range of onboard amenities, SAFIRA is in a class of her own among Maldives yachts. Onboard services include massage, yoga and diving.
SAFIRA offers generous accommodations for 20 guests as well as one cabin for support staff. Each cabin is designed to invoke relaxation with luxury custom bed sleep systems, custom luxury bed and bath linens, ensuite bathrooms with modern shower systems and full air-conditioning.
- Air conditioning,
- Deck Jacuzzi,
- Gym/exercise equipment,
- WiFi connection on board
Tender & Toys
- Tender: 5.26m custom built tender with a 60HP Yamaha outboard engine
- Yamaha Jetski,
- Paddleboards x 2
- Baron SLALOM Water Ski,
- Streak Knee Board,
- Air Stream Inflatable Towable (2 Person),
- Fun Tube Inflatable Towable (3 Person),
- Fishing Rods and Lures (Trolling and Jigging) x 3
- Line Fishing equipment x 20
- Snorkeling Gear x 20
- Scuba Diving Gear x 3. Additional dive gear available for rent
- Footballs (1), Volleyballs (1) and badminton (2)
Beach BBQ and Setup
- Two Large Gazebo Tents that can fit seating and dining for up to 18 pax.
- Folding Beach Chairs and Beach Dining Tables
- Lanterns and Other solar powered lighting for Night BBQs.
- BBQ grill to be used by the chef
- Outdoor portable speakers (3)