Motoryacht Kando 110 is 34 metre superyacht, constructed of high grade steel hull and aluminum superstructure. Kand0 110 is characterized by a huge volume of 340 GT and a range of 6400 nautical miles.
Kando 110 is engineered, designed by in-house team of AvA Yachts in Antalya Turkey and she is a long-range explorer superyacht which is built by AvA Yachts in it’s yard located at Antalya.
Motoryacht Kando 110 features 4 decks and offers 5 double guest cabins including full beam, 27 sqm Owner’s Master suite cabin with full-height windows located at the fore main deck as well as 48 sqm lounge at the main deck and 48 sqm lounge at the upper deck with full height window glasses. Both lounges are provided with curved, polished stainless steel framed automatic sliding doors.
There is nothing to say about interior styling other than “impressive”. High gloss finished American Walnut in combination with high gloss finished Wenge and dark leather furniture is used in the interior decoration as well as satin wenge flooring mixed with carpet and off-white upholstery. They bring interior an harmonious and soft-contrast ambiance. None of the decoration elements are excessive. Every single elements specially arranged in consideration of their affect and functionality.
Motoryacht Kando 110 is powered with Volvo-Penta Commercial Marine Engines, full set of Furuno navigation electronics, Sleipner bow & stern thrusters and fin stabilizers, Kohler Marine Generators.
She also offer a jakuzzi at flybridge, transformer swimming platform and wide exterior seating / sunbathing areas.
• Contemporary Design.
• Ergonomic & Functional Deck Arr.
• Large Spaces on Exterior Decks.
• Carbon Fibre Decorative Rails
• Stainless Steel Accessories
• Wide Flybridge Area
• Customisable Interior Décor
• Huge Volumes : 340 GT
• 6 Staterooms Cabin Arrangement
• 27 sqmeters Full-Beam Master Suite
• Full Height Windows in Master Suite
• Full Height Windows in Upper Salon
• 4x Control Stations Helm Bridge
• Outstanding Standard Equipment
• Wide Variety Optional Features
• Worldwide Cruising Range. 6400 nm
• High Grade Steel & Aluminum
• Displacement Hull & Bulbous Bow