She is a superb an unusual yacht, she is like a « floating loft ». The crew are very professional and the Chef is just amazing that why the Owner decided to keep him year-round.
The large swim platform is ideal for sunbathing and can be used to store the tender while in transit. In the main deck cockpit, there are two inward-facing sofas to port and starboard with a raised table between, for drinks and meals in the fresh air.
On the spacious flybridge, there are two double sunbeds along the aft and each can be raised or lowered to the desired angle. Beneath the hardtop, which uses a blinds-like system for sunshine or shade at the touch of a button - offer a corner sofa and a drinks cabinet opposite. The forward port helm station is sheltered by a wrap-around glass screen and in the center, a staircase leads back down to the main deck lobby.
As an additional sunbathing area, the foredeck offers a sofa/sunbed and a spread of sunpads across the bow.
The lower deck contains the VIP stateroom, double cabin convertible to a twin cabin and a twin cabin, all of which have en-suite facilities.
- Wine cellar on the main deck
- Electric barbecue on sundeck with lava stones
- Shaded sitting area with table on foredeck and sun pad area
- Beach club on hydraulic aft deck platform
- Apple TV in each cabins and saloon
- System audio SONOS on saloon and outdoor decks
- Main deck saloon: TV, DVD and BLUE RAY, Apple TV, Canal +/ Canal Sat, Air play music, Netflix, TV Bluetooth sound system
- In each Cabin: TV, DVD and BLUE RAY, Apple TV, Canal +/ Canal Sat, Air play music, Netflix, TV Bluetooth sound system
Tenders & Toys
- 1 tender Williams diesel jet 4,45 meters;
- 1 jet ski 3 seats Yamaha FX SVHO 240 CH;
- 1 jet ski "à bras" kawasaki SX-R 150ch;
- 1 seabob F5 S;
- 1 seabob F5 SR;
- 1 paddle board JOBE;
- 1 inflatable paddle board JOBE;
- water skis, mono ski, wakeboard;
- 1 donut;
- 1 inflatable sofa 3 seats;
- 2 electric bikes Go cycle.