The swim platform creates a spacious area for sunbathing and spreading out with the water toys. Two staircases connect up to the main deck cockpit, where a sunbed lines the stern. Beneath the shade of the overhang, a casual alfresco dining area is placed to starboard, providing guests with seating curving three sides around a table that can be expanded, raised or lowered as desired.
The foredeck provides a place to relax with drinks and watch the sunset at the C-shaped sofa and drinks table, and after a large meal guests can rest and sunbathe on the double sunpad on the bow.
The lower deck layout contains the guest and crew accommodation as well as the tender garage aft of the engine room.
The main deck places the helm station to starboard, leaving room opposite for an L-shaped sofa and a staircase down to the accommodation. A C-shaped sofa and coffee table create a casual dining area where guests can rest and take in the views from the air-conditioned interior.
- Abundance of sunbathing space,
- Contemporary and fresh monochrome interiors,
- Comfortable modern guest accommodation,
- Top speed of 40 knots,
- Air conditioning,
Tenders & Toys
- 300 hp Kawasaki three - seater Waverunner,
- 11' Williams jet tender w/100 hp engine - 4 person capacity,
- Two (2) stand up paddle boards,
- Snorkel gear for up to eight (8) guests,
- Water tube,
- Hydraulic swim platform.