Previously named Georgina, Mr. Sea was built in 2009. This superb example Sunseeker’s 92 Motor Yacht is presented in outstanding condition thanks to an extensive 2018 refit, and, as the last 92 ever built, comes with a most impressive specification.
The refit included a full hull repaint and the creation of a new crew cabin. A new BOSE sound system was also added to a specification which includes TRAC zero speed stabilisation, KVH M9 satellite TV to all cabins, upgraded generators, twin anchor systems, and the highest twin V12 1800hp engine option.
MR SEA offers a very charter-friendly accommodation layout. She can easily accommodate eight guests in four well-appointed cabins, including a master suite, a VIP cabin and two double cabins convertible into twins. In addition, she can accommodate two children in pullmans.
Charter yacht MR SEA is a fast 28 metre Sunseeker flybridge motor yacht , fresh from an extensive 2018 refit.
MR SEA’s interior blends dark woods and soft tone furnishings creating a cosy and inviting atmosphere throughout her living spaces. The main saloon features a comfortable lounge for up to eight guests as well as an adjoining formal dining area.
Outside, an al-fresco dining area is found on the main aft deck with a wonderful lounge area forward. A sophisticated flybridge includes freestanding furniture with sunbeds and a dining table.
MR SEA is commanded by the knowledgeable Captain Umberto Rovetta, whose excellent familiarity of the area will ensure clients the holiday of a lifetime.
• Versatile guest cabin configuration;
• Great location: very few yachts available out of Naples;
• Full entertainment system;
• Spacious sunbathing areas and layout;
• Exceptional stability and performance.
Tenders & Toys
• 5.30m BRIG 70 HP Suzuki (it can accommodate 6 pax + crew) always stored on the swimming platform;
• 2 x Water ski (adult and kids);
• 1 x Mono-ski;
• 1 x Wakeboard;
• 1 x Seabob;
• 1 x Kayak (2pax inflatable);
• 1 x Body board;
• 2 x SUP;
• 6 x Snorkeling equipment;
• Whole selection of inflatables;
• Fishing equipment;
• Go pro camera.