A near-new Sunseeker, only delivered in 2017, Nitsa promises an exceptional charter experience thanks to her spacious interior and exterior spaces, stylish design and abundance of water toys. Able to welcome eight guests in four well-appointed cabins, Nitsa carries four experienced charter crew who will ensure her guests have an unforgettable charter vacation. A true performance-focused design, Nitsa cruises at 22 knots, reaching comfortable top speeds of 26 knots, with zero speed fin stabilizers for added comfort.
The large on-deck King master is a beautiful space that includes a forward stairway to the large dressing room and master bathroom. Additional guest accommodation below includes luxurious mirrored queen cabins amidships and a twin cabin that converts to a queen bed.
Boasting a neutral, classically modern interior, charter guests will delight in the large-light filled spaces and will feel relaxed from the moment they step on board. The main saloon is a large space including a full formal dining table, to enjoy gastronomic feasts, with the galley and pantry nearby for easy service. A full entertainment system with two large TV’s, casual seating, drinks cabinet and stair access to the raised pilothouse completes the picture.
• Near new condition, built in 2017
• 33’/10m Boston Whaler towed tender (brand new!)
• Streamlined spacious interior with on-deck Master stateroom
• Versatile guest accommodations
• Zero speed stabilizer system
• Al-fresco dining spaces
• Loaded with water toys!
• 33’/10m 2018 Boston Whaler towed tender w/2x 300 hp Mercury engines
• 2x wave runners (2 person and 3 person)
• 2x inflatable kayaks
• 2x inflatable paddle boards
• 3x inflatable water lounge pads (3’ x 8’)
• 1x towable tube (3 person)
• 2x water floats
• Snorkeling gear