Sailing catamaran LIR is available for charter in South of France, Corsica and Sardinia.
LIR is a Fountaine Pajot 67 crewed catamaran, offering 8 guests, she has been built and finished to the highest standards with luxurious, fully air-conditioned accommodation and pleasure sailing as a priority.
All cabins are en-suite. The three VIP cabins are on the starboard side on LIR and therefore offer privacy. Access for all the cabins is from the inside of the yacht. All cabins are equipped with blinds and mosquito nets on their portholes and they power sockets to recharge electrical appliances and of course all the cabins are fully air conditioned.
In addition to the luxury interior, Lir has a full range of water sports equipment to enhance the guest's enjoyment. To make use of the water toys, Lir has a 4m tender with a 50hp motor powerful enough to accommodate the water skis, wakeboard and doughnut. There are also paddle boards and a kayak to enjoy.
- One-of-a-kind boom sunshade on the flybridge custom made for LIR
- Two blow up platforms for lazing around in the water
- Excellent selection of watersport toys
- A large sunbed at the aft and one on each side of the cockpit
- The roll-up shades around the cockpit have roll-up mesh windows in them to allow a breeze to come through
- Spacious master cabin with two sinks in the bathroom
- All cabins have an en-suite bathroom
- Spacious saloon
- Galley on deck to watch the Chef prepare delicious meals
- Bright & modern interior
- The name LIR comes from a traditional Gaelic children’s story which is also tied into the logo
- 4 meter tender with a Honda 50 hp
- 2 Seadoos for Diving and snorkeling.
- Donut and a Flick kick brand Jobe
- Wakeboard and skies brand Jobe
- Two paddle surf brand Nais
- One kayak for two.
- 4 complete diving Aqualung sets plus a compressor Bawer Junior II
- Ten complete set of snorkels for adults and two for children.
- Wet suits and live jackets
- 4 light trolling rods
For the Scuba divers aboard we carry 4 full sets of diving equipment, including a dive compressor and Diver Propulsion Vehicles! (BladeFish SeaJet 7000). The captain isa qualified Dive Master and certified guests are more than welcome to explore the underwater world with the benefit of the crew's local knowledge.