Currently undergoing a full re-fit during Winter 2017/2018, what we can promise is a yacht with a lot of space and amenities. The photos that we are using at present are the original photos and do not show the detail of the cabin modifications, the new soft furnishings and our personal touches.
Below decks, OMBRE BLU³ will offer 4 guest cabins, of which 3 are double bed cabins and 1 twin cabin. The layout permits for a maximum of 8 guests (6 Adults + 2 Children). The configuration of the cabins is ideal for either 2 couples, who would each enjoy their proper suite, or 3 couples (a brand new 3rd cabin with huge bathroom is being constructed) or 1 – 2 families with up to 4 children.
The large and spacious salon offers Satellite Television and Stereo Surround Sound and Bar. The open plan of the Catamaran, means that salon flows through to the aft cockpit via glass sliding doors. This all on one level, so there are no stairs to negotiate. The aft cockpit area is 41m2 in size and features teak floors, two large day beds, a lounge area plus dining table for up to 8 people.
Another superb feature of the boat is the large flybridge 20m2. Ascending the stairway from the cockpit, you arrive at another large dining area with teak floor and table for 8 guests. The flybridge also features a large area with sun cushions, .
Finally, the massive foredeck also features sun cushions and two teak bow seats. There is plenty of space for everyone!
- 1 x 5m Castoldi 15 Turbo diesel Jet tender
- 2 x Inflatable kayaks (for 2 persons)
- 2 x Inflatable stand-up paddle boards
- 8 Sets of snorkelling gear + fins
- Wetsuites of all sizes
- Wide swimming platforms provide easy access to the water
- Dive compressor
- 8 x Scuba diving sets (masks, snorkels, fins, wetsuits)
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer, 24/7 onboard; OMBRE BLU³ is a PADI registered diving center. It is possible to organize diving courses and issue diving certificates on board