GERMAN FLAG IS THE HIGHEST RATED IN THE WORLD!
We are specializes in the German flag for Luxury Yachts in Charter with offices in Munich and Hamburg.
We work with clients around the world on complex legal issues, and our team of luxury yacht experts can advise you on all aspects of commercial yacht charter registration and flag selection.
If your commercial vessel is flagged in Germany, you can be assured that your inspections will be kept to a minimum when you are out of Germany. German charter yachts flagged vessels are known for their high quality and their average age is low. Superyacht owners under German flag have nothing to hide.
The choice of flag affects many aspects, such as taxes to be paid, privacy protection, liability risk and freedom of travel. However, choosing a particular state for registration also carries some responsibility.
GERMAN FLAG WITH MARINE PROJECT GMBH
CHOOSE A REGISTRY WITH A REPUTABLE REPUTATION
The jurisdiction chosen is generally accepted and is also politically and economically stable, without subjecting the owner and yacht to unnecessary regulations and red tape.
Lenders and insurance companies will also appreciate the flag state’s enforcement of international environmental and safety regulations, procedures and standards, compliance with international regulations, and German flag accident statistics.
Germany Boat REGISTRATION
- Valid worldwide
- Available for all nationalities
- No inspection required (under 24 meters)
- No annual boat taxes
- Official flag registration
- All translations included
- No hidden fees
- Ranked 11th on the MOU list
- Registration valid for life
- For private, bareboat & commercial
Germany Yacht Registration, German Flag, for all EU members, companies and residents.
Any EU citizen residing in Germany or any EU company with a majority of its directors holding a German passport can register their boat in Germany. For companies we offer a resident representative in Germany. This resident agent is a German citizen and his place of residence is the jurisdiction of the ship registry (Munich/Hamburg). Marine Project GmbH is your professional resident agent who has been taking care of this task for many years.
The German Register of Shipping accepts registrations for private, bareboat and commercial use.
The requirements are slightly different for each type of use.
PRIVATE YACHT USE
No safety certificate is required.
A boat certificate is required.
CREWED COMMERCIAL YACHT USE
Recreational boat safety certificate” and “safe navigation certificate” are required.
What documents do I need to submit for a German yacht registration?
- A power of attorney for us to take care of the registration .
- Copy of the passport or ID card of the beneficial owner.
- Copy of the utility bill of the beneficial owner.
- Declaration of conformity and CE certificate for the yacht.
- Certificate of the manufacturer.
- 2 x photos of the yacht: 1 x side view and 1 x stern view of the yacht
- Approximate value of the yacht.
- Current ship registration documents and cancellation certificate of pre-registration or non-registration certificate related to the yacht.
- Application form with customer data, boat data such as: Manufacturer, type, power, year of construction, engine number, length, etc.
- In case of an EU company owning the vessel: notarized and apostilled company documents of the foreign company.