MY LIONSHARE - Hessen Yacht
September Special reduction
book now at Euro 75.000 per week + VAT + APA
Available south of France for September
Lionshare was custom-built in 1987 by Heesen and has benefited from an extensive program of refits in 2008, 2013 and 2017 to offer modern and luxurious living areas throughout this 39.64m motor yacht.
Lionshare is a beautiful tri-deck motor yacht accommodating up to 12 charter guests in a five stateroom layout that is ideal for groups of adults and families with children alike. Lionshare’s generous master suite is situated on the main deck with a further similar-sized VIP stateroom, a queen, a twin and double with an additional single with Pullman berth, all situated on the lower deck.
Lionshare’s light and airy Clifford Denn interior feature soft neutral tones, hardwood floors and dark wood highlights in a stunning and contemporary open-plan layout.
Lionshare’s outdoor deck space is exceptional. Uncluttered by tenders and furnished with high-quality teak furniture, guests onboard Lionshare can enjoy al fresco dining, sunbathing, entertaining and relaxing. Lionshare’s outdoor cinema is a favorite spot for watching movies under the stars. In addition, Lionshare’s Jacuzzi deck, with huge sun pads and settee, offers privacy and panoramic views.
– Light and airy open plan interior
– All new soft goods for a fresh look
– Versatile sleeping accommodations
– Addition of two Pullman berths
– Outdoor cinema for movies under the stars
– Outstanding Captain and amazing crew
– Plethora of water sports toys and activities
– 10m/32′ tender in tow
Tender & Toys
– 32′ Intrepid towed tender with twin 300hp outboard engines
– 2 x 2-person Seadoo Spark 2-Up Jetskis
– 3 x Seabob F5S
– 2 x stand-up paddleboards
– Water skis (adult & child)
– Snorkeling gear
– Fishing gear
– Towable toys
– Diving equipment and Dive Instructor onboard
Charter Season & Rates
*Rates are weekly, plus expenses
+34 673 844 062
+49 152 54637257