1. Personal information that we must be given to identify you
When you register to receive the newsletter by email, we ask that you provide us with some personal information. We collect your title, name, home address and email address. We use this information to understand your needs and supply you with a better service.
2. Using the data collected
Use of Google Analytics, Google Conversion Tracking and Google Remarketing
This Web site uses Google Analytics, Google Conversion Tracking and Google Remarketing. These are services of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Privacy Police of Google: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Deactivation of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Deactivation of Google Advertising: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html or on the
deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
4. Passing your information to third parties
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may share your data under the following circumstances:
– We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted to do so by an applicable law, such as in response to a request by a law enforcement or government authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, or other peoples rights or interests.
– We may share it with one of our partners if you have requested their services.
– We may share it with any third parties you have asked us to such as Facebook or Twitter.
– We may share it withCharter Index ™ | The Yacht Charter MLS https://www.charterindex.com/privacy-policy/ https://www.charterindex.com/cookie-policy/
5. Saving your personal information
– We are savin all datas on a server at: Service provider in terms of § 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act) Hetzner Online GmbH. Industriestr. 25 91710 Gunzenhausen. Germany
– Online Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14, para 1 of the EU Online Dispute Resolution RegulationsOnline dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14, Paragraph 1 of the ODR-VO (Online Dispute Resolution Regulations): The European Commission has established a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR). You can visit the platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.