YACHTCHARTER SEYCHELLES - SAILING HOLIDAYS
Marine Project Yacht Charter Base Seychelles - Mahé
Sailing Weather Seychelles
The weather is one of the many things that makes Seychelles such a special destination, all year round. With an average temperature of 27°C, and a range that rarely drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C it is rarely too hot and almost always perfect beach weather. Of course, like anywhere in the tropics it does rain, but showers tend to be brief, lasting just a couple of hours, and are often localized to one island or even just one area of an island. During the year the driest months are between May and September, with the wettest weather in November, December and January – but even during these months, there will be plenty of sunshine before and after the showers.
Marine Project yacht charter base Mahé
Our Mahé Charter Base Manager, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) will be pleased to welcome you on arrival at the Angel Fish Marina. In the heart of Seychelles located on the main Island Mahé, sits Angel Fish. The property is ideally positioned on the outskirts of Victoria; making it a mere 10-minute drive from the International Airport. We can arrange airport transfers on request to our marina, which takes about 10 minutes by taxi.
Office Marine Project Ltd
Embarkation / Check-in is at 17h00
Disembarkation / Check-out at 9h00
Before you set sail, download and read this information to make your trip as hassle-free and smooth as possible.
- Communications: Competing GSM networks operate with full International roaming agreements with most countries. Payphones are available in most districts on the Inner Islands. Internet service providers, Internet cafés, postal and courier services are located in central Victoria with postal services and Internet cafés also available on Praslin and La Digue.
- Currency: The local currency is the Seychelles Rupee (Sr) made up of 100 cents. Notes come in denominations of Sr10.00, Sr25.00, Sr50.00, Sr100.00 and Sr500.00 and coins from Sr5.00 downwards. Seychelles accepts all major currencies.
- Exchanging foreign currency into Seychelles Rupees must only be done at banks, with authorised money dealers such as a bureau de change, or with other licenced operators.
- Entry Formalities: There are no visa requirements to enter Seychelles
- Language: Seychelles has three official languages English, French and Creole.
- Shopping: Shops are open 09h00 to 16h00 during weekdays and from 08h00 to 12h00 on Saturdays. Most shops in Victoria are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Seychelles is 4 hours ahead of GMT, 3 hours ahead of British summer time and 2 hours ahead of European summer time.
Marine Project yacht charter team Angel Fish Marina, Seychelles
Seychelles Catamaran | Private Cruise | Sail with or without a skipper or crew
Marine Project diverse fleet of best equiped sailing and motor catamarans for charter in Mahé, Seychelles guarantees you the sailing holiday of a lifetime! Our team will receive you warmly and look after you, giving local tips and advice. If you need help planning your charter, check out our inspirational itineraries section or get in touch with our team to find out more.
YACHT WITH SKIPPER
Top Seychelles Boats & Sailing Vacation Rentals
All you need to know about Seychelles
The 115 pristine islands that sparkle in the middle of the Indian Ocean are one of the world’s greatest treasures. A place where natural purity and authenticity are perfectly cocooned from the pernicious influences of commercialism. A place where tranquillity and simplicity can be found and innocence rediscovered. A place like no other and another world entirely.
Beauty of Seychelles
With the powder-soft sand between your toes, impossibly smooth granite rocks soaring out of a cobalt ocean and the sun a permanent fixture in a cloudless sky, you may be forgiven for associating Seychelles with nothing more than the world’s most beautiful beaches. But put aside the idea of a deliciously idle fortnight, for here is the opportunity to explore a wondrous natural paradise, an opportunity to be jealously seized and never forgotten.