Luxury yacht OMNIA was built by the Ercegović family who have a long maritime history and were the pioneers in luxury yachting in Croatia. With the success of their first luxury yacht Navilux, they decided to go further and build Omnia (previously Aiaxaia). The build was a passion project, though Aiaxaia remained under the management of investors. After several years, the Ercegović family couldn’t help but bring Aiaxaia back ‘home’ to their fleet and under full management.
So, meet the renamed Omnia Luxury sailing yacht. Omnia is a Latin phrase that means: prepared in all things, ready for anything. And that is exactly what this 46 m luxury sailing yacht is about. Omnia is ready to welcome guests and guarantees an incredible luxury sailing experience from start to finish.
Omnia’s experienced crew and state-of-the-art equipment, ensure a safe and unforgettable experience at sea. With her modern interior, generous cabins, numerous amenities, and recreational equipment, Omnia is ready for anything guests can imagine. Immerse yourself in the beauty and tranquillity of the Mediterranean Sea, and enjoy the unparalleled comfort, luxury, and service that guests have come to expect from the Ercegović family. Step aboard and leave your troubles behind, Omnia is ready and waiting to create an unforgettable journey for you.
Accommodation is for 12 guests in six ensuite guest staterooms on the lower deck. The full beam master stateroom is forward amidships with in-built floating king-sized bed which seamlessly curves around to connect to a similarly floating lounge. The bed has a contemporary lit up canopy and floor lighting around the cabin creates a stylish space which also includes a walk in wardrobe and ensuite with his and hers vanity. The VIP cabin is aft of the yacht and also boasts a full beam layout, king size bed, lounge, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with dual sinks. Two cabins each have queen beds, while a further 2 cabins offer twin beds. The 2 twin cabins are convertible to queen cabins, making the layout extremely versatile and suitable for any group. All guest cabins are fitted with a safe, TV and surround sound entertainment systems. There is separate accommodation for the crew forward on the lower deck.
- Sophisticated interior and design. All areas flow seamlessly into each other.
- Master, VIP, two double cabins, and two convertible twin cabins – offering flexibility in set up.
- All cabins are equipped with everything guests would expect – flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and plenty of storage space.
- The sundeck is complete with a jacuzzi, bar, lounge area, and sunbeds for guests to enjoy.
- The main deck offers a lounge and dining area. While the indoor salon has a bar with different lounge and entertainment areas. Perfect for relaxing, enjoying a cocktail, or an intimate dinner.
- The swim platform offers easy access to the sea, and an abundance of watersports toys provides fun for everyone!
- Recreational options include: wave runners, SUP, kayaks, bikes (mountain bikes and e-bikes), snorkeling equipment, yoga and fitness equipment, a
- Finish sauna, and a massage table. Everything has been thought of for the ultimate enjoyment of the guests.
WATER TOYS & TENDERS
- 2 x Tenders: 6m (20ft) with 130hp outboard motor / 5 m (16ft) dinghy with 35hp outboard motor
- 2 x Seadoo Spark Trixx Jetskis 90hp (2 person)
- 2 x F5 Seabobs
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards
- 2 x Inflatable kayaks (2 person)
- 1 x Wakeboard, adult
- 1 x Water skis, adult
- 1 x Water skis, children
- 1 x Towable Jobe tube (1 person)
- 1 x Towable Soinera tube (3 person)
- 12 x Snorkelling equipment, (8 adult, 4 children)
- Water shoes (all sizes)
- Fishing equipment (2 spin fishing rods, jigs for fish, octopus, squids, etc.)