Charter yacht PAUSE OF LONDON successfully merges two types of luxury yachting being a real crossover yacht. You might think what a crossover yacht is, but take the explorer yacht appearance with reverse-angled windshields on one side, and a modern semi-displacement yacht on the other side that has been designed without a classic wheelhouse on the main deck at all. The benefit having no wheelhouse here is the freedom for guests to move from the aft to the foredeck without any obstacles maximizing the livable space for relaxing and socializing. PAUSE OF LONDON is simply operated from the fly.
Her top speed is 23.0 kn, her cruising speed is 21.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 1000.0 nm at 10.0 kn, with power coming from three Volvo Penta diesel engines.
PAUSE OF LONDON’s layout sleeps 8 guests in 4 double cabins comprising one master suite on the main deck, a VIP and each two double guest cabins of which one twin and one convertible twin or double. With this versatile layout and carrying a generous selection of water toys ranging from jet-ski, seabobs, skis, boards, and towables, Sanlorenzo PAUSE OF LONDON yacht for charter is perfect for families and couples at the same time.
- Wine cellar on the main deck
- Electric barbecue on sundeck with lava stones
- Shaded sitting area with table on foredeck and sun pad area
- Beach club on hydraulic aft deck platform
- Apple TV in each cabins and saloon
- System audio SONOS on saloon and outdoor decks
- Main deck saloon: TV, DVD and BLUE RAY, Apple TV, Canal +/ Canal Sat, Air play music, Netflix, TV Bluetooth sound system
- In each Cabin: TV, DVD and BLUE RAY, Apple TV, Canal +/ Canal Sat, Air play music, Netflix, TV Bluetooth sound system
WATER TOYS & TENDERS
- 1 tender Williams diesel jet 4,45 meters;
- 1 jet ski 3 seats Yamaha FX SVHO 240 CH;
- 1 jet ski “à bras” kawasaki SX-R 150ch;
- 1 seabob F5 S;
- 1 seabob F5 SR;
- 1 paddle board JOBE;
- 1 inflatable paddle board JOBE;
- water skis, mono ski, wakeboard;
- 1 donut;
- 1 inflatable sofa 3 seats;
- 2 electric bikes Go cycle.