YACHT ENGINEERING WITH MARINE PROJECT
Naval Studio was established in 2002. It is a naval architecture studio specializing in a broad spectrum of sail and motor yacht design, project management and consultancy. Naval Yachts’ team has extensive experience of working with owners to build upon and repair all vessels, as well as create new, customized yachts that cater to an owner’s specific request. It designs and builds new yachts from 12m to 50m, combining style and functionality with a range of materials.
As part of the Naval Yachts’ team, Naval Studio provides the latest technology and flexible end-to-end customized solutions.
Do you want to transform a used yacht into the ship of your dreams? Or you have the perfect yacht in mind and want to build it to your liking? Marine Project and Naval Studios make your dream come true. By providing you with expert guidance in all necessary steps.
– Cost Calculation: Analyzing and determining the equipment list, also calculating the detailed costs of the yacht project.
– Preparation of Technical Specification: Preparing the technical specifications, agreed between the boat owner and the boat builder.
– Hull design: Creating the optimal form in order to reach performance and save fuel.
– Weight Calculation: Calculating the center of gravity of the yacht in its width, length, and depth.
– Construction Design: Preparing 3D and render designs of the yacht.
– Yacht Outfitting: Preparing all outfitting projects such as piping, electrical systems, fastening elements, door, porthole, propulsion systems, window assemblies etc.
– 3D Piping: Modeling every piping system in 3D and determining the exact equipment list.
– Basic interior design: Preparing a set of detailed arrangement drawings, elevations and a reflected ceiling plan for each space in the vessel.
– Detailed interior design: Preparing workshop drawings and 3D visual renders for a clearer view of the final product.