MY BEVERLEY is available for charter in Croatia with a crew of 6 included in the charter price.
Classic and elegant, the 36.2m Benetti, BEVERLEY, is one of a kind. She underwent an extensive refit in 2016, both interior and exterior, and is fresh and ready for a strong summer season. Captain Graham Smart leads the crew with an amazing background of experience and knowledge.
BEVERLEY is opening her charter calendar and is available for the upcoming summer season in the West Mediterranean.
A unique yacht on the charter circuit her sophisticated and timeless styling appeals to a wide audience. Perfectly created with social interaction in mind, guests will enjoy the spacious decks.
The newly refurbished sun deck now has the addition of a jacuzzi plus a bar with BBQ and dining area complete with a state-of-the-art surround system. Ideal for those lazy sea days. Forward of the bridge, also on the sun deck, an added relaxation area is present; guests can take in the idyllic scenery of the Mediterranean from this heightened position.
The main deck offers ample dining and relaxation areas. From the aft deck, guests can step aboard to be immediately welcomed by an intimate alfresco dining option flanked by a padded bench style seating area. Protected by windbreakers and the option of the infrared heating system allows this deck to be used whether at anchor or cruising. The aft main deck seamlessly flows into the main saloon eventually reaching the formal dining area, capable of seating eight guests.
Moving down the yacht on to the lower deck, four cabins can accommodate up to nine guests in a configuration of master and VIP (both full width) and a further two twin cabins. All guest cabins have en suite green marble bathrooms.
For those that enjoy getting out on the water to take advantage of the enviable selection of watertoys, a sizable swim platform which is easily accessible is present complete with shower and ladder. With an experienced crew of six, a charter on board BEVERLEY is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Full beam master cabin with raised king-size bed, walk in dressing room all in cherry wood, private TV lounge with refrigerator. The en suite bathroom has a tub style bath with rain shower, under floor heating, twin vanity.
Double full beam VIP cabin features a queen-size bed, and en suite bath with dark green marble tops and shower.
2 x twin cabins with two single beds in each and en suite shower. The port side twin cabin has a pullman berth.
• Extensive interior and exterior refit in 2016;
• Ideal for family and friends gathering;
• Spacious sun deck with newly installed jacuzzi, bar with BBQ, dining area and day head/steam room/shower room;
• Sun deck forward bridge with two pilot chairs and sunbeds;
• Al fresco dining with infrared heating, ventilation and windbreakers surround;
• Swimming platform with shower and ladder;
• Unique full width Master and VIP en suite cabins;
• Experienced seaman Captain Graham Smart and dedicated crew are ready to go!
Watersports & recreation
- 7m new Ribeye tender with Yamaha 150hp engine, max speed 40 knots,
- 2 x Sea-Doo Sparks jetski,
- 2 x wakeboards,
- waterskis (adult & children),
- 2 x paddle boards,
- snorkelling equipment,
- 4 x fishing equipment,
- towables include: donut roll rind (2 pax), children's four seat banana, magic carpet (4 pax) pulled by tender.
Communications & entertainment
Inmarsat fleet, Satcom Fleet, 2 x GSM lines, New VSAT and TV dome, Wi-Fi and local 4G as back up. AVIT entertainment system installed in the main saloon and the owner’s cabin, with SKY UK and free to air decoders on board for all guest cabins, iPad control TV system, Apple TV, SKY HD, Bose Cinema speaker system.