THE BEST FLAG STATE FOR YOUR YACHT
Marine Project Helps with Registration
If you have found the yacht of your dreams, you may wonder where you want to register it. We at Marine Project will not leave you alone. A cheap and fast version is the EU ICP Light Registration, which is described below. But for all other questions, we are of course gladly at your disposal.
Cheap registration fees of only 350€
For used yachts, which you buy from us, we offer you our support with the registration. We charge a low price of only € 350 for the EU ICP Light registration of your boat, jet skis, canoes or water scooters. This includes all fees, taxes, binding Dutch address and all costs of delivery and advice. No hidden costs!
No unnecessary bureaucracy
To register your boat under Dutch flag, we only need a copy of your passport and proof that you are the owner of the boat – this is sufficient, for example, the purchase contract or proof of insurance.
Fast registration procedure
Registering your yacht under the EU ICP Light Registration takes only three to five days. Your registration document will be delivered to you by courier or at your desk. All around the world!
No inspection required to register your boat online under the EU ICP light registration
If you commission a Marine Project with the EU ICP Light Registration of your sailboat or motorized yacht, no inspection is required to register your boat online. We can start registering immediately. The requirements for the equipment are minimal.
Valid in many EU countries
The EU ICP Light registration of your yacht is recognized in many EU countries. This eliminates problems when visiting many EU ports. Our EU ICP Light Registration is even applicable in many regions outside the EU!
EXAMPLE : Polish Boat Registration
“One of the most important decisions boat owners must make, is the choice of flag state”
No needless paperwork or survey and lifelong validity! Registering your boat or yacht in Poland has many benefits. Poland is a full European Union member. This has made Poland attractive to both operators, charterers and private yacht owners. As vessels flying the Polish flag are E.U. vessels, the Polish flag registration is valid all over the world.
Benefits of registering your boat under the Polish flag
- Valid around the world
- Official Flag Registration
- Possible for all nationalities
- Quick registration in 3-4 weeks.
- Ultra Fast procedure of merely a few days is available (at an additional cost)
- No yacht survey (if under 24m)
- No Maritime restrictions
- No Polish translations needed. English is just fine!
- Valid for Life!
Eligibility of Polish yacht registration
Anyone can own a boat under the Polish flag. Yet, only EU nationals are allowed to register the yacht under their personal name. Non-EU nationalities need their boat to be wholly owned by a EU company. The owner of the yacht is not required to reside in Poland or even in the EU. The place of residence of the owner is not relevant.
Polish boat registration for non EU-citizens
If you are not a citizen of the European Union, we will set up a LTD for you. You will transfer the ownership of your vessel into this dormant LTD. Since this LTD will only be used for this purpose, you are not required to pay taxes. The only thing that needs to be signed in order to transfer the ownership of your yacht to your new UK Ltd. is a bill of sale. You can make this bill yourself, or we can do it for you.
Registering your vessel does only take 3-4 weeks, from the moment you have provided us with the requested documents. Not fast enough? Ask for our Ultra Fast procedure, which will arrange the registration in a time frame of a few days.
Pleasure Vessel Registration In Polish
Which documents are required for the Pleasure Registration of a vessel?
- Notarized bill of sale, sales agreement or original invoice.
- CE certificate or Builders certificate, clearly stating the vessel’s dimensions. A formal survey report is also acceptable.
- Deletion of the previous flag if applicable – in case of new build ITC issued by the builder.
- Notarized passport or company registration documents.
Registering your yacht is simple! It only takes 3 easy steps
- Fill in our online form and send us the needed documents along with a notarized copy of your passport or ID card.
- We check your paperwork and send you our invoice, which can be paid by any major creditcard or by bank transfer.
- The registration of your boat under the Polish flag begins! You will receive your registration certificate by overnight courier.